getcrafted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLEASE USE THIS IP: 96.8.119.114:25574

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Any ideas on how to get the server name out there?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cubmandan

cubmandan

Any ideas on how to get the server name out there? Empty
PostSubject: Any ideas on how to get the server name out there?   Any ideas on how to get the server name out there? EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:13 am

post your ideas on how to make the server more popular
Back to top Go down
https://getcrafted.forummotion.com
greyson194

PostSubject: i could do a server tour   Any ideas on how to get the server name out there? EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:28 am

i could do a server tour and post it to my channel that could get you guys a couple more players also i can log into the server with either ip's i will try a new idea i have but if that doesn't work i will be sad i wont be able to finish my skyscaper
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: re:Greyson194   Any ideas on how to get the server name out there? EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:38 pm

That would be a good idea inform me when you will be planing to do this.(cubmandan)
Back to top Go down
https://getcrafted.forummotion.com
greyson194

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas on how to get the server name out there?   Any ideas on how to get the server name out there? EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:41 pm

i would love to get on the server lol it seems i cant connect=[
Back to top Go down
mlee065

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas on how to get the server name out there?   Any ideas on how to get the server name out there? EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:10 pm

Someone Records with flying mod and puts some effects maybe will work like Fraps? affraid
Back to top Go down
GTW1993

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas on how to get the server name out there?   Any ideas on how to get the server name out there? EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:21 pm

Youtube is going to be your best bet for advertising. Also use the minecraft forums and make sure everyone helps out by posting on the topic you make.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas on how to get the server name out there?   Any ideas on how to get the server name out there? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any ideas on how to get the server name out there?
Page 1 of 1